.:Editor-in-Chief, head editorialist, and Creative genius:.
- Being honest and inflammatory in the same breath.
- Impartial opinions and sensible usage of subjectivity in games writing.
- Most types and genres of games
- Fútból and tennis games
- Remote/nunchuk gameplay, when it’s good
- PS3 better than Wii, at the moment
- “Snark” humor
- The trite, selfish, overly subjective and partisan style of most games writing on fansites.
- The fanboy disclaimer – where a games writer admits to playing favorites or having a soft spot for a particular company in an attempt to get away with being a knob jockey for said company.
- People who take issue with Jack Thompson and similar industry topics of non-importance under the pretense of nerd righteousness (gaming isn’t going anywhere, assholes).
- “Games as art” defenders
- Geek/pop culture
Wii #: 8339 2920 2465 5642
Rollin’s always been a whiny little bitch… – Joystiq