Ruben – Contributing Editor, New York
- Good implementations of Wiimote/Nunchuk control scheme.
- Games that can entertain a group of people even when only one person is playing. (Example: Indigo Prophecy)
- Games that are challenging for reasons OTHER than technical glitches.
- Games that are aesthetically pleasing.
- Games that are designed exclusively for the console on which they are released.
- Lame implementations of the Wiimote/Nunchuk control scheme (Example: LOZ: Twilight Princess [excluding bow/boomerang aiming])
- Censorship that detracts from a gaming experience
- Characters that are so over-sexualized that they can’t be taken seriously
- The generic, random-encounter turn-based RPG battle system
- Bad voice-acting
Antonio – freelance contributor
Dave – contributor, New York
[on indefinite hiatus]